Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Zoo

I went to the zoo yesterday with my friend Sabrina. My mom and Sabrina's family came, too. We saw lots of animals and even got to feed the lorikeets. They weren't very hungry because they had been fed all day by other people. We had lunch there, too. The tiger jumped up on the fence around the tree and looked at us. It was interesting to see how high it could jump. There were no lights in the bathroom because the construction workers at the zoo cut a power line by accident. They are building a new area for the elephants and other Asian animals. Here are some pictures that I took. I took all of them except for the ones that I am in.



















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are the best pictures EVER!!
Sabrina

Aunt Martha said...

Hi Abby:

I liked all your pictures. Hope the fence around the tree wasn't meant to keep the tiger from getting in the tree!

The penguins are one of my favorites.

I couldn't figure out what the animals were in your last picture. They sure looked cute all curled up together sleeping.


I sure wish there was a zoo around here for me to go to. I think the closest ones are in Cincinnati and in Louisville.

Love,
Aunt Martha