Friday, March 26, 2010

Magic Kingdom

On the first day I was in Florida I went to Magic Kingdom. My favorite rides were Thunder Mountain, Splash Mountain and Speedway. Speedway was where I got to drive a car. Splash Mountain was awesome because we got all wet and it was fun because when you are wet it feels good on a hot day. Thunder Mountain is a roller coaster that is one of the biggest rides at Magic Kingdom. It was fun because there were drops and you got jerked around. We also went on It's A Small World. That was fun because I knew how to play that song on the piano and I liked seeing all the dolls from around the world.











5 comments:

The Dukes said...

How did you get such a great seat on Splash Mountain?!! Front row is pretty awesome.

We went to Disney World once in September (don't ever ask my brother about it because we drove there and I threw up in the back seat on the way there and that's all he remembers...)and there were NO LINES for any of the rides and I remember riding It's a Small World about 10 times in a row without having to get off. It was awesome, but I don't think I was in the very front!

cJ said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Sabrina would have loved all the rides.

Aunt Martha said...

Hi Abby:

Another great looking water ride. I would like Splash Mountain also!

I have never been to Disney World. Maybe one of these days after I retire.

I liked the picture of you driving your dad in the car. Hmm...maybe you could drive a big truck like I used to! Think your dad would like you driving him in a big truck? ha-ha!

Love,
Aunt Martha

The Lukowskis said...

It looks like your trip was great! Thanks for sharing your vacation memories with us. I know Drew will love Disney World when he visits it.

Abby F. said...

Aunt Martha,
I do not thing my dad would like my driving him in a big truck.