Monday, October 22, 2007

October 22, 2007 - Epcot Center

Today we went to Epcot Center. I rode a boat ride called Living with the Land two times. I really liked it because we got to see fish, alligators, a rainforest with pretend alligators, pumpkins, and lots of other plants growing.


I traded lanyard pins. These are pins about Disney that you trade with other people and when you get them you put them on a strap you wear around your neck. I traded with people who work at Disney.


I went on a Nemo ride. I rode in a type of clam and saw jellyfish. We saw Nemo and Nemo’s Dad and Dory. After we got off the ride we saw a dolphin show. The dolphin smiled at us and the trainer made some hand motions and the dolphin would do them.



We went to a restaurant called The Nine Dragons at the China Pavilion. I tried some new kinds of food. I didn’t like some but I ate it because I didn’t have to eat all of it. I found some that I really liked, too.

I got to make chocolate chip cookies. When we were making the cookies they put it in this magic oven and the cookies came out cooked in a just a few seconds.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abby,
What fun you are having at Sea World, Epcot and Disney World. When we lived in Florida for a few years (before your Daddy was born), not one of those places was built yet. We did a lot of traveling around Florida, but we didn't experience all the neat things you are doing. I check the temperatures each day for Orlando and Denver. I think you picked a good time to go to Florida.

Have fun,
Grandma F

Aunt Martha said...

Hi Abby:

Mmmm! Those chocolate chip cookies look good!

I just went to the blog that your Grandma & Grandpa S. have and saw lots of pictures that they have taken of all the places you are going with them.

It looks like everybody is having lots of fun. I wish I was there too!

I can't wait to see your next posting to see where else you have gone.

Love,
Aunt Martha