Saturday, October 20, 2007

October 20, 2007 - Magic Kingdom

Yesterday I came to Florida. Today I went to Magic Kingdom and I rode almost all the rides. I’ll tell you all the rides I rode and I’ll tell you who rode them with me. We drove a car and I went with my Dad. We did that two times.



I also went on a roller coaster with my Dad and a second time with my Grandma.


I went on Splash Mountain and you go up this really big hill and then you go down really fast and you get splashed usually but we didn’t too bad. Some people get a big splash and we just got a little splash. That was a good ride.



I went on It’s A Small World and everybody came with me and I’ll tell you who they are - my dad, my Mom, my Grandma and Grandpa. It was dolls and they were singing “It’s A Small World After All”.


We went on Pirates of the Caribbean and I went on there even though I was nervous about the pirates. I got my face painted like a tiger and I got sparkles but I wanted to get it off after I started rubbing it in my eyes.



5 comments:

. said...

I really like your tiger face!! Thank you for these great photos!

shellh said...

Abby,
You look like you are having a really fun time at Disney in these photos. I love the tiger face that is really neat!

Ye Ye said...

But you sure looked cute in a tiger face!

I'm glad you're having such a good time in Florida--perhaps more so than usual because it's snowing back at your home in Colorado! (Brrr!)

Ye Ye F.

Aunt Martha said...

Hi Abby:

Was your Dad afraid of your driving? Other than that, it looks like everybody is having a good time.

Where is Uncle Mike?

Tell your Grandma and Grandpa S. that I say "Hi".

Love, Aunt Martha

Abby F. said...

Aunt Martha - Uncle Mike had to work that day. My Dad was not afraid of my driving.