Saturday, October 13, 2007

October 13, 2007 - Going To Florida

We are going to Florida to see my Grandma and Grandpa S. and Uncle Mike on my Mom’s side of the family. And their friends Rich and Vera. We are going to be there for about a whole week. Here are the things we’re going to do while we’re there: Disney World – it has three parts of it (Epcot, Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom), Sea World, and the beach. At Sea World I am going to feed dolphins and I get to touch and feed sting rays, too. The dolphins come right up to your hand when they see the fish

4 comments:

diane said...

Abby,

How nice to hear from you again!

I went to Disney World with my two children and we had a wonderful time. I don't like roller coasters, so my favorite rides were Pirates of the Caribbean and the Haunted Mansion.

Epcot is like traveling around the world, a great way to see other countries and taste their food.

I've been to Disneyland, in California, but I like Disney World better.

Florida is such fun!

I hope your school year is going well, also.

. said...

Dolphins? Sounds like so much fun! I hope you take pics!!

Aunt Martha said...

Hi Abby:

I have not been to Disney World. Maybe I should try and visit Florida some time when you are there. Then you can show me Disney World.

I have been reading the blog that Grandma and Grandpa S. have. They do a lot of fun things with Rich and Vera.

I've been checking your blog every day. I'm glad to see that you have posted again.

Have fun in Florida.

Love,

Aunt Martha

Barbara S. said...

Glad you are sharing your adventures on your blog. I have missed hearing what you have been doing. When will you be in Florida? I hope you have a fabulous time!