Wednesday, October 24, 2007

October 24, 2007 - Animal Kingdom

Today I went to Animal Kingdom. We rode on the Primeval Whirl roller coaster seven times. I rode with my Dad and my Grandma and I liked it.

I took the safari ride and saw hippos, elephants, giraffes, lions and other animals.
We went on the Kali River Rapids water ride two times. We had to wear our ponchos and we got all wet and it was fun. You go up this big hill and then you don’t go very fast down, but you do get wet and you see a pretend fire. At the end people think they are all done getting wet, but there’s a switch up on the bridge that people can push and when you push it the elephants at the end squirt water on them.

We rode on a train and got off the train and we went into a petting zoo. In the petting zoo I brushed the goats. They came out of the ropes sometimes because it’s a petting zoo and they can walk around and they can go into the other rope area. It was neat because they felt good.

I got my picture taken with Rafiki.

4 comments:

Ye Ye F. said...

Hey, Abby--

You are certainly squeezing a lot of activity into your fall break in Florida! We don't have that much for you to see and do when you visit Kentucky for Christmas. Maybe we'll just relax, read, and play cribbage and other games. If the weather is nice, perhaps we can drive out in the country and look at horses on the many farms that surround our town.

Have a pleasant trip back to Colorado Friday.

Ye Ye F.

Aunt Martha said...

Hi Abby:

I think you like riding roller coasters a lot! I haven't ridden on a roller coaster in a long time.

I've been roller coasters at King's Island near Cincinnati, Ohio and at Cedar Point, which is also in Ohio.

You have had a lot of fun this week in Florida.

I have enjoyed checking each day to see what you have done.

Love,
Aunt Martha

Anonymous said...

Hi Abby,

The safari looked really neat! What was your favorite animal? I bet you are going to be tired when you get home (mom and dad, too). You certainly have some great pictures to remind you of this time. Have a safe trip home. See you next week!

Ms. Marci

Ian and Henry said...

Wow, it looks like you had great vacation in Florida! I went to Disney World when I was 5 and I rode It's A Small World about 7 times in a row. Isn't it fun to ride your favorites over and over again? Thanks for posting all these pictures and sharing your fall break trip with all of us.