Monday, August 27, 2007

August 27, 2007 - A Class Fish

Ms. Hanni got our class a fish over the weekend. We named him Fire Tiger Flower because we did a human graph. Fire had the most, which was 9. And then Tiger was 3. Then Flower was 2. The fish is reddish-orangish. His fins look like fire because they’re like floppy. William is our fish feeder, but we’re only supposed to give him a little bit of food each day. William is going to be the fish feeder for one week and then somebody else is going to be the fish feeder for the next week.

4 comments:

Barbara S. said...

Hi Abby,
How fun that your class now has a (another?) fish! Which name did you vote for? By a human graph, does that mean each person stood with the other people that liked that name? How big is Fire Tiger Flower? Your post made me want to know more, so I asked a bunch of questions. I will check back in a few days, because you are always so good :-) at reponding to people's questions!
Barbara

JSG said...

Hi Abby
I like your blog. 3 names is a lot for a fish!
Judy
Fleming Island, Florida

Ms. Kakos said...

Hi Abby,
My name is Kristin, and I work with your daddy. I'm so impressed by your blog, and I think the name your class picked for your fish is quite beautiful. I used to have a fish, but I just named him "Fishy" because I couldn't think of anything good. Keep up the great work at school!
Kristin

Abby F. said...

Barbara – Fire Tiger Flower fits in a little fishbowl. I’m not sure what kind of fish he is. I voted for Flower.