Friday, August 31, 2007

August 31, 2007 - Taking Care of Scruffy

This is the weekend that I’m taking care of Scruffy. He gets to sleep in my bedroom. But first he has to be in the kennel – not all the time, but most of the time he’s in my room. Scruffy went to doggy day care today and then he gets to stay home on the weekend. He got a bath and something like a doggy ice cream treat. He didn’t like the hair dryer so he felt a little damp when I got home.

Here’s a picture of him in my room in his kennel.

Here is Scruffy in the yard.

Scruffy says, "Hi Cami. Hi Sawyer."

4 comments:

otowi said...

He reminds me of a dog one of my friends had. His name was Fritz.

Aunt Martha said...

Hi Abby:

I know you will have a good time taking care of Scruffy this weekend. Will you get to take him for a walk on a leash?

I wonder if you can take a camera to school to take a picture of your class fish. That way we could see what it looks like.

I have been up all night working. You will probably be getting up before I get to sleep!

Durff said...

Scruffy is a good-looking dog!

Abby F. said...

Aunt Martha – I did get to hold Scruffy on a leash.