Sunday, July 29, 2007

July 28, 2007

I like getting comments a lot. Just look at my map and you’ll see where I got comments from around the world. Here’s my Dad to tell you how to write comments on my blog.

Dad: We have some folks new to blogging reading Abby's blog and they aren’t quite sure how to comment, so Abby thought we should tell them. Good idea.

To post comments on any given post, scroll down to the bottom of the post where it indicates "x comments." Click on that once to read the existing comments, and it will also bring up a box titled "Leave your comment." Type your comment, choose Other and type your name (users with a Google Account can use that instead of "Other", but they most likely already know how to comment), leave "Your Web Page" blank (unless you have a web page you want to link to), then click Publish Your Comment. Your comment then goes into "moderation" - once I approve it, it will show up on the blog.

No comments: