Friday, April 16, 2010

My Favorite Room

My favorite room in my house is my room. My room is my favorite because I get to play in there with my friends. I get to listen to music. It is where I feel safe and have the most fun. I like to look at what I have accomplished over the years by looking at my trophies. It is where I spend the most time because I sleep there all the time (when I am home and not on a trip). It’s a place where I can relax. It’s the place that gets all the sun (It is really hot in the summer so we always have my window open in the summer). It has a walk-in closet and a large window. I can hear the cars go by (which is really annoying at times). It is where I keep a lot of my stuff. I keep my important stuff. I keep my secret stuff in my room. I have loads and loads of fun in my dreams in my room.





1 comment:

Aunt Martha said...

Hi Abby:

Sorry I haven't found time to respond to your latest blog in a very timely manner. (Because I was visiting Grandma and Grandpa F.)

My favorite room in my house is also my bedroom. I like to sit in bed and read books and have my cats sit on the bed with me. I never sit in the living room to read!

During the summer when it is warm, I like to have the door to my deck open so I can hear the stream in the backyard and listen to nature.

I don't hear much traffic going by since my bedroom is in the back of the house, but during the spring and summer I hear lots of birds in the morning when I am trying to sleep!

I actually have two closets in my bedroom. One is a big walk-in closet and the other is a little one where I keep the clothes that I don't wear very often.

Love,
Aunt Martha