Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Guess

Today’s post is some riddles for you to guess. I am going to have you guess about food first. Then I will tell you when I am going to change what you are going to guess about. This is supposed to be fun. So have fun with it. In a few days I will put all the answers up. Then you can see if you got them right.



1. I am red.
I have seeds on the outside.
I can be put on cereal.
What am I?

2. I am yellow.
I am squishy.
I am easy to slice.
I am really easy to chew.
What am I?

3. I am red, green or yellow.
I grow on a tree.
I have seeds on the inside.
People like to drink my juice.
What am I?

4. I am green on the outside and red in the inside.
I am round.
I have black seeds.
What am I?

5. I am orange.
You can not eat my peel, you have to peel me.
I am a citrus fruit.
What am I?

6. I am purple and green.
You eat more then one of me at a time.
I am round.
What am I?

7. I am white.
I am like a small tree.
People like to eat me in lots of different ways.
What am I?

8. I am green, red, orange, and yellow.
I am in lots of different things.
I have seeds on the inside that are white.
What am I?

9. I am green.
I am like a small tree.
I am put in salads a lot of times.
What am I?

10. I am green on the outside and white on the inside.
I have white seeds on the inside.
I am also in salads a lot of the time too.
What am I?

11. I am green.
I am the main thing of salads.
I am flat.
What am I?

12. I have an orange peel and I am pink on the inside.
You cannot eat my peel.
I am a citrus fruit.
I am really juicy.
What am I?

13. I am white and brown.
I get put in salads a lot of the time.
Some people like me on their pizza.
What am I?

14. I am red.
I am really juicy.
I have yellow seeds.
I am made in lots of different ways.
What am I?

15. I am orange.
I am crunchy.
I am put in salads a lot too.
What am I?

16. I am white on the outside and yellow on the inside.
I also have a white shell.
I am round.
What am I?

I am not going to have you guess about food anymore. I am going to have you guess about things that are outside or things that you do outside.

17. I am green and brown.
I have a lot of different names.
I am tall.
What am I?

18. I am round.
I am lots of different colors.
Lots of people have me.
What am I?

19. I am different colors.
I have wheels.
When you are on me you have to balance.
What am I?

20. I am two colors usually.
You can jump on me.
You also need balance to play with me.
What am I?

21. I am also lots of different colors.
I have wheels.
You have to stand on me when you ride me.
What am I?

22. I am green.
I am soft.
I am in yards.
What am I?

4 comments:

Aunt Martha said...

Hi Abby:

Ooh, some of these are hard! I will have to look at them again tomorrow since I am so tired tonight.

I think you put a lot of work into this blog post!

Love,
Aunt Martha

Anonymous said...

Hi Abby,

Those were fun! That must have taken a lot of work to come up with all of those.

Can't wait to see the answers.

Love,
Aunt Wendy

Jill Fisch said...

Here are my guesses.

1. strawberry
2. banana
3. apple
4. watermelon
5. orange
6. grape
7. cauliflower
8. pepper
9. broccoli
10. cucumber
11. lettuce
12. grapefruit
13. mushroom
14. tomato
15. carrot
16. egg
17. tree
18. ball
19. bike
20. trampoline or pogo stick
21. scooter
22. grass

Anonymous said...

Hi Abby,

You forgot the one about the beautiful teacher! (ME!)

I got my coffee mug yesterday where everyone signed it from my crew. It really meant a lot to me that you were there that day and got to sign it:) Thank you so much for hanging out with me when you could this year. I can't wait to see your smiling face all the time again.

I'll try to get your riddles later. My brain hurts from a long day.

Later,
Stephanie