Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Babysitting Merrick

I babysat Merrick yesterday. I was at the rec center and came home and Merrick greeted me at the door. Merrick learned to walk before he learned to crawl. He can do both now. He liked the toy animals I have. His favorite ones were the lion and the giraffe. He mostly drinks out of a sippy cup not a bottle anymore. He drinks out of a bottle at night. Merrick liked playing my drum. He also liked playing my musical instruments. When Merrick looked at me he said "mama". I think my long hair reminded him of his mom. Here are some pictures.









2 comments:

cJ said...

He is so cute. Looks like you had fun.

Christy

Aunt Martha said...

Hi Abby:

You get to babysit Merrick quite often! Too bad you don't live closer to Uncle John and Aunt Wendy so that you can babysit Mara for them.

I wonder if Mara is drinking out of a sippy cup yet. I don't think we had sippy cups when I was a baby. (Does that make me old?)

Maybe I will get to meet Merrick and Jimmy if I ever get out to Colorado to visit you.

Love,
Aunt Martha