Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Favorite Season

My favorite season is summer because I get to play softball. Softball is awesome because I get to pitch sometimes and I get a chance to hit the ball and sometimes I get a chance to try and catch a ball. I really like softball.

I like playing outside in the summer because it's fun and warm. I like playing with water toys so we can cool down. I also like playing baseball, kickball, riding bikes, riding scooters, playing hide-and-seek, and going for walks. This is why summer is my favorite season.

1 comment:

Aunt Martha said...

Hi Abby:

Summer is a very good season. The weather is nicer and there isn't any snow! I am so tired of snow and having to shovel my driveway.

I know you like to play softball. I hope I can come to one of your games someday.

You didn't mention hopping on a pogo stick during the summer.

I think spring and fall are my favorite seasons. I like to see the flowers coming up in the spring. And I like to see the fall colors in the leaves on the trees.

Love,
Aunt Martha