Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Florida Day 3

The next day we went to Animal Kingdom. We rode on a water ride where you ride on some rapids and get wet. We rode on it three times. We rode on a safari two times and saw elephants, cheetahs, giraffes, hippos, flamingos, okapis, crocodiles, a white rhino, a black rhino, warthog, ostrich, and other animals. There was a really old bridge that was tilted and it made it bumpy. We also saw the Finding Nemo Musical and it was about the movie Finding Nemo. I liked the part with the turtles the best.









2 comments:

Aunt Martha said...

Hi Abby:

Your trips to Florida always look fun! Maybe I can save some vacation time next year and go with you!

Love,
Aunt Martha

MaKayla said...

Hi Abby,

I loved looking at all the recent pictures on your blog! You did so many cool things in Florida. I'm wondering what your favorite thing of all was. You'll have to tell me at school.

My favorite pictures to look at were the ones of Adventure Kingdom (the tree is especially fascinating) and also the ones from Sea World. I'm looking forward to seeing you at school tomorrow.

Have a great day!
MaKayla