Friday, October 24, 2008

October 24, 2008

Today my Mom and I raked the leaves in our front yard. We raked a lot of leaves. We filled one trash can and two garbage bags. I had to stand in the trash can to crush the leaves so that we could fit more in. When we came in from raking the leaves we put a new quilt on my bed. The quilt is rainbow colors. Here are pictures of my room.






Then we had lunch. I had a quesadilla with cheese and black olives. I also had peaches. After lunch I played with my friend Dane. When Dane went home my Mom and I went for a walk.

1 comment:

Aunt Martha said...

Hi Abby:

I like your new quilt. Rainbow colors always make things seem much brighter in a room.

You had a great time in Florida. I wish I could have been there too.

I really liked seeing all the pictures each day.

I haven't raked my leaves yet. I still need to mow the lawn one more time this year. Maybe you should come help me mow the lawn and rake the leaves!