Sunday, March 22, 2009

San Diego Zoo

My family and I went to the San Diego Zoo today. My favorite parts were riding the bus, seeing all the animals (especially the Pandas), and riding Skyfari. Skyfari is these metal baskets on wires and they go up above the zoo and you ride and look down at animals, people and scenery. And my Mom really likes the plants at the Zoo so I’m going to put some pictures of them.

I also went to the Fleet Science Museum and I really liked playing with these circles that spin with sand on them and you can make all kinds of designs.

Here are some pictures.

3 comments:

Aunt Martha said...

Hi Abby:

I'm glad you are having fun in San Diego. I would really like to visit the zoo there because it is a great zoo. I liked the Pandas also. They sure like to eat! I didn't know the names of all the animals in your pictures.

Love,
Aunt Martha

Christy & Sabrina said...

Abby,
It looks like you all are having a great time. Love all the animal shots. Thanks for sharing them with us.
Christy & Sabrina

diane said...

Abby,

My first real memory is of the bears in the San Diego Zoo. My father had just graduated from college. He drove cross-country and my mother and I took a plane from Albany, NY to California to meet him. It was 1949; my mom says the plane followed the roads so the pilot wouldn't get lost!

When I went back to the Zoo in 2005, I made sure to visit the bears again!