Saturday, March 8, 2008

My Expedition about the Human Body

An expedition is at school when you learn about a topic. A human body needs a little bit of fat because fat can move vitamins where they need to go. You should not have too much fat. You need protein and I’ll list foods that have protein in them: meat, milk, and cheese. I’ll name some of the calcium things: milk and cheese. Now I will name some of the healthy foods and not so healthy foods. Here is an example of healthy: apples, oranges, grapes, broccoli, carrots, avocado, lettuce, milk, cheese, and turkey. And now I will name some unhealthy foods: potato chips, pizza, candy, chocolate, and soft drinks.

2 comments:

diane said...

Abby,

You are learning some very useful information about health and nutrition.

Which of the "good" foods do you like to eat?

Small amounts of chocolate and other treats are O.K. for special occasions, but you are right to say that we shouldn't eat too many sweets.

diane

Abby F. said...

Diane - I like apples, oranges, avocados, carrots, cheese.