Sunday, March 2, 2008

My Birthday

My birthday was February 28th. I had my party on Saturday, March 1st. I invited Shanley, Sabrina and Nell – those are three of my friends. I got a yellow lab webkinz from Sabrina and named him Zack, tape and fingerprint art kit from Nell, and a gameboard that had 10 games from Shanley. I played checkers and Parcheesi on Sunday, March 2nd. I also got presents from the rest of my family. I got skates from my Aunt Martha – here are some pictures.







I decorated my cake with music notes on it. Here is a picture.


1 comment:

Aunt Martha said...

Hi Abby:

I saw Zack last night when I played some games on your Webkinz site. I also fed him some food because he was hungry.

I guess I picked a pretty good birthday present for you! It looks like you will enjoy the skates.

They are much fancier than the skates I had when I was a kid. We didn't have inline skates then.

We had skates that strapped onto our shoes and they had four wheels on them.

Love,
Aunt Martha