Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My Trip to Kentucky

I went to Kentucky to see my Grandparents, my aunt, my uncle and cousin. It was really fun to be there because it was really fun to play with Mara (my cousin). Mara loved playing with me she knew how to say my name. Mara also talks mostly in sentences to me. Mara also liked to do a lot of stuff with me. She really liked to go for walk around the blocks and she called it a baby walk. She liked going for walks because she loved watching the birds and the bees. She also liked to color and she always wanted the purple. Here are some pictures and a movie.














video

6 comments:

Aunt Martha said...

Hi Abby:

Thanks for posting the great pictures of Mara! I really like the ones of you & Mara at the top of the slides.

Remember when you & I went down to the school a couple of years ago and your Mom took some pictures of both of us at the top of the slides?

The picture of Mara in the tunnel slide is very nice also.

And of course, I love the movies of Mara, especially the last part where she is singing Baa Baa Black Sheep. She really likes that song.

Love,
Aunt Martha

YeYe F. said...

Hey, Abby--

These bring back good memories of your visit!

YeYe F.

Linc. said...

Abby,
What a nice post! I enjoyed every bit of it - pictures and the movies. I loved the way Mara kept saying Abby I color when you all were here. And of course her singing Baa,baa, black sheep. Thanks for such a great posting.

Anonymous said...

Great pics!! So sorry I couldn't be there but it looked like Mara had a lot of fun with everyone, especially her cousin Abby! And that was interesting to know that mara always chooses the purple!

Love,

Aunt Wendy

Mr. Bill said...

Hi Abby,

Looks like a great time in KY!
Aren't toddlers fun?!

Enjoy your summer...we'll miss you at Renaissance next year!

Mr. Bill

Kathleen said...

Abby,

Thank you for sharing about you visit to Kentucky. You are very good with Mara taking the time to go down the slide with her, coloring, and reading with Mara. Not all older boys and girl take the time to be so kind and caring to little ones.

Enjoy your summer,
Mrs. Burgess