Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Things That I'm Thankful For

I am thankful that I have a family, Mom and Dad.
I am thankful that I have a house.
I am thankful that I have a bed and a room.
I am thankful that I have a dog, Annie.
I am thankful that I have a cousin, Mara.
I am thankful for all the the teachers I have had Ms.Buckland, Ms.Georgie, Ms.Marci, Ms.Hanni, Ms.Elisha and Mr. Bill.
I am thankful for having grandparents.
I am thankful for Uncle Mike, Uncle John, Aunt Martha, Aunt Wendy and Aunt Tammy.
I am thankful for little kids that come into the world that I know Lochen, Merrick, Emery, Henry and Ian.
I am thankful for my friends.
I am thankful for sports. They help me stay in shape.

3 comments:

The Dukes said...

This is a great list, Abby! I hope your parents will always be at the top of your list (I know you're at the top of theirs) and I know that Ian and Henry are honored to have made your list! They really look up to "Colorado Abby." :)

Aunt Martha said...

Hi Abby:

Thank you for the very nice Thanksgiving posting.

I am very thankful that you are my niece!

See you soon.

Love,
Aunt Martha

Anonymous said...

Hi Abby,

I was feeling down about missing Mara, but your post cheered me up! I'm thankful to know you! I'm so glad that you were able to Skype with Mara. I talked to her a little bit and all she would say is, "Abby! Abby!" =) She loves her cousin Abby!

Hope to see you soon,

Love,
Aunt Wendy