Sunday, August 1, 2010

End of the Year Softball Party

I went to an end-of-the-year softball party last night. It was awesome because it was a pool party at my teammate Kira's house and we got to swim around. Here are some pictures.

Two of my teammates and I climbed on the raft.


Using a water gun to squirt my teammates.



Laying on the raft. Ahhh, what a nice day!



Planning and jumping into the pool.


Taking a break from the pool to eat.






Our team signed a ball for everybody to keep as a reminder of the team.


We watched a video of pictures of the whole team playing softball.

Here's a picture of the cake.

Our team took a picture by the cake.


Eating cake by the pool.

4 comments:

Aunt Martha said...

Hi Abby:

Looks like a very nice party! I have never been to a pool party. I'm glad you had lots of fun.

I think that is a neat idea to have everybody sign a ball to keep as a reminder! That way you can look at it once in a while, pick out a name and remember something funny about her or a good play she had on the field.

Congratulations on a good season! I hope that sometime I can see you play in person.

Love,
Aunt Martha

Kathleen said...

Hi Abby,

Thank you for sharing pictures of your pool party. You and your team mates seem to have had a really great time. Enjoying a slice of delicious cake by your pool was a perfect ending to a successful season. As summer days grow shorter you can look back at your blog and remember what a wonderful time you had on warm summer days.

Mrs. Burgess

YeYe F. said...

Hey, Ab--

One season (softball) ends and another (school) begins! And they're all fun. The pool party looked especially enjoyable.

I hear that you had a good softball season, and I hope the school season goes well, also.

I've enjoyed hearing about Annie and how you're training her. I look forward to meeting her--I think we'd get along well together.

Much love.

YeYe F.

Abby F. said...

Mrs. Burgess,

I did have a wonderful time at the pool party. It was so much fun. Thanks for commenting.