Sunday, September 21, 2008

Please Help Me with My Travel Journal

I’m doing something for my homework which is a travel journal. It is this journal we send it out to somebody that you know in another state and they get it and send a postcard back to us. And they have to write an article about where they live in the journal and then send it off to another person. At the end in April, the journal gets sent back to me.

To go along with the journal, my Dad has created a wiki that we’d like to ask you to add your information to in case you don’t get the journal sent to you. Please visit the wiki if you want. Thank you.

2 comments:

Beth Holmes said...

Hi, Abby!
Thank you for making this wonderful wiki! I am going to share your work with teachers from Ft. Benning, Georgia, USA tomorrow! I am so proud to share about a eight year old who had such a super idea! The teachers will think you are amazing. Have a lot of fun and keep learning!

Prabu Rajasekaran said...

Abby that's an interesting idea. Good luck with it.

Tell how it works.