Thursday, June 19, 2008

Softball and Lochen

Tonight I had a softball game. My last year’s teacher named Ms. Hanni came to my softball game. Ms. Hanni brought her baby named Lochen and also brought her husband named John. Every time I batted I hit the ball out into the outfield. One time I got a double. When I got to play catcher I got an out by getting the ball and touching home plate.

After the game Ms. Hanni, John and Lochen came over to our house to have a snack and so that I could play with Lochen. I also showed Ms. Hanni and John my robot I made out of a printer and a poster of a rocket landing on Mars that I got for being good at Camp Invention. I made the robot at Camp Invention, too. Lochen played with my gears, my zoo animals, and my drum.












2 comments:

Aunt Martha said...

Hi Abby:

How many softball games do you have this summer? Do you have to have softball practice also?

That was neat that Ms. Hanni came to see your softball game.

It is very nice that you get to see or hear from your teachers when you are not in school.

I know Ms. Marci has been reading your blog this past year, even though you weren't in her class.

You have great teachers!!!!

Love,
Aunt Martha

Katie said...

Hi Abby,

Greetings from Northern VA. Just wanted you to know that I have enjoyed reading your blog this year. The students at my school have enjoyed it, too.

The pictures were great. I hope you and your family have a wonderful summer. Invention camp sounds cool.