These patterns are very cool and create a fun visual sensation when I'm scrolling through the pictures on my computer screen! I kind of felt like my eyes were rolling around! Thanks for sharing.
I am in 16 . I am junior at Arapahoe High School. I live in the state of Colorado in the United States. I am looking forward to what the future holds for me. Thanks for visiting.
3 comments:
These patterns are very cool and create a fun visual sensation when I'm scrolling through the pictures on my computer screen! I kind of felt like my eyes were rolling around! Thanks for sharing.
That's really cool. I didn't know there was such a thing.
Mr. Bill
Hi Abby:
That was very neat to look at. I wonder how many different color combinations you could make.
I liked the comments from the Dukes. I felt like my eyes were rolling around also!
Love,
Aunt Martha
Post a Comment