Hi Abby:Very nice graph and a very colorful one too. I thought you were supposed to be "resting your brain" this week on your Fall Break!I think I would rather eat the M & M's than make a graph with them. Love,Aunt Martha
Hi Abby,Wow--what a great way to use your data landmarks knowledge!Now, you'll need to take a sample from the population (and eat it).Enjoy your fall break,Mr. Bill
Post a Comment
Subscribe via RSS
2 comments:
Hi Abby:
Very nice graph and a very colorful one too.
I thought you were supposed to be "resting your brain" this week on your Fall Break!
I think I would rather eat the M & M's than make a graph with them.
Love,
Aunt Martha
Hi Abby,
Wow--what a great way to use your data landmarks knowledge!
Now, you'll need to take a sample from the population (and eat it).
Enjoy your fall break,
Mr. Bill
Post a Comment