You have seen the friendly version of my costume in my pictures with Merrick. Now here are some pictures of the scary version that I wore when I was trick or treating with my friend Skylar.
I am in 16 . I am junior at Arapahoe High School. I live in the state of Colorado in the United States. I am looking forward to what the future holds for me. Thanks for visiting.
2 comments:
I'm really glad I didn't bump into you on Halloween, while Jared and I were trick-or-treating. The mask is REALLY scary looking!
Hi Abby:
It bet you had fun on Halloween. Tell Skylar that I really like her costume too.
Did you know that Uncle John and I had our pictures in the paper with our halloween costumes on?
You will have to ask Grandma F. to show you the picture. I know she still has it.
Love,
Aunt Martha
Post a Comment