Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Reflection On Chapter 1 of Color of Water

I'm dead. What does that mean for him. Does he miss his mom. They want no parts of me and I don't want no parts of them so that mean that she wants to live in peace sometime I feel the same way because when you look at me I don't want to talk most the time. Like go interview my father. She is very irritated and wants to do something else. I was born on April Fools Day 1921 in Poland. That is a weird day to be born and still not be alive my grandparents are the old and they are still living today. She had to die for the rest of me to live that is like cancer where they have to make it die or it will attack the whole body. When I married your father they didn't approve of it they thought that you could do better. Why when someone makes you so happy why do they then go and tell you can't do that. He was as hard as a rock so nothing got to him and he would stay strong for his family. She had polio so that must make it really hard on her because she feels like she is not strong.

No comments: