Monday, December 5, 2016

Nature

 
To go into solitude. This is a picture that was taken this summer at camp. We were in Rocky Mountain National Park. We were all just tired and some people were exploring and I just sat down and thought about my life. I am someone who goes so fast and so full speed ahead that I needed time to think. I loved being able to look and see the snow on the mountains and the sun reflecting off the snow.


This a picture of the eagle on the mountain and I think that is a really cool because I feel that it shows how lucky we are to live in this world. The greatest delight which the fields and woods minister.  I love that we get to see so many neat things when we unplug and not have to worry about anything.

2 comments:

Chris G. said...

Why did you chose the picture of the man not looking at nature?

Ian G said...

I agree with what you said about nature.