Monday, January 4, 2010

My Kentucky Trip

I went to Kentucky from the 23rd to the 31st of December. I had a lot of fun on the trip. Here are the people I saw in my family: my cousin Mara, my Uncle John, my Aunt Wendy, my Grandma and Grandpa and last of all, my Aunt Martha. On Christmas, my 10 month old cousin, Mara, came over to me and started kissing me while I was opening presents. Mara surprised me. Mara got a toddler table from Aunt Martha that she really liked. She played with her toddler table a lot on Saturday the 26th. Mara also kissed me on Saturday, too.







This is all of us wearing our Fisch shirts.


Mara was interested in my Nintendo DS that I got for Christmas.




4 comments:

Grandma F said...

I like the picture of you in the UK Wildcats hat and, of course, I really like the one of you and Mara together. It was cute the way she kept kissing you. Your pictures are a very nice review of our happy time together. Thanks.

Love,
Grandma F.

Aunt Martha said...

Hi Abby:

You posted my favorite picture from Christmas! I really like the close-up of Mara's face while she was looking up at somebody.

Mara really had a good time with all her presents (and with the wrapping paper)!

Love,
Aunt Martha

Aunt Martha said...

I think that there was a close-up picture of you when you were a baby in just about the same pose as the close-up of Mara.

If I am rememering right, Grandma F. has the picture of you pinned up on the bulletin board in her computer room and you were wearing a yellow outfit.

Love,
Aunt Martha

Summit said...

Loved all the pictures! Thanks for playing with cousin Mara, she certainly had a great time visiting. And she loved giving you kisses!

Love,
Aunt Wendy