Friday, December 11, 2009

Jimmy

On Wednesday I got some alone time with Jimmy because it is hard to play with both Sabrina and Jimmy at the same time. Jimmy came over to my house and we had some fun.


We played some music for Jimmy and he started bobbing his head.


I took a picture with Jimmy and as you can see he kind of smiled.














Jimmy liked to play with my koosh balls. He enjoyed rubbing his finger on the koosh ball and watching it jiggle after he touched it.



I really enjoy spending time with Jimmy. Thank you, Christy, for bringing him over.

1 comment:

Aunt Martha said...

Hi Abby:

Jimmy is a lucky boy to have such a friend as you to visit with!

Maybe since Jimmy likes music, you can teach him to dance when he gets a little bit older.

You should show him the video of you and Sabrina dancing in your pumpkin halloween costumes from when you were a toddler.

Love,
Aunt Martha