Friday, November 13, 2009

My First Fiction Story

No, I can not think of any thing to write about, wait, I just did. I think that I have to tell a fiction story. In the middle of the night a baby named Merrick started crying his head off. His mom and dad did not know what to do. They asked, "Should we feed him, or change him, or let him sleep with us?" Then finally they changed him and discovered that he had diarrhea. So the next morning they took him to the doctor. The doctor said that Merrick had a little cold. The doctor said that the cold would only last up to five days to a week Merrick’s parents hoped the cold would only last for five days. Merrick got better in five days.

5 comments:

The Dukes said...

Great story! You had me actually feeling bad for little Merrick (and his parents) and he doesn't really have a cold, right? Because your story is fictional?

Aunt Martha said...

Hi Abby:

Your first sentence really grabbed my attention and I couldn't wait to read your fiction story.

You will have to save all your stories and pictures of Merrick to show him when he is older and ready to start his own blog!

Love,
Aunt Martha

Linc. said...

Hey, Abby--

Thanks for sharing your fiction story with us. We look forward to hearing more stories from you.

Aunt Martha has a good suggestion about saving the things you write about for Merrick and then share them with him later--just like you go back and look at early stories and videos of yourself.

At Christmas, we'll show you some early pictures of Aunt Martha!

Much love.

YeYe F.

mrsdurff said...

Great story that grabbed my attention and demanded I read further! We have a 4mth old in this house who is sick, but his is congestion.

Abby F. said...

Sarah (The Dukes),
It is fictional. :-)
Abby