Thursday, August 27, 2009

Henry and Ian

Yesterday, I saw Henry and Ian. They are two year old twin boys. Their mom was in my Dad's math class a long time ago. Her name is Sarah. Her husband's name is Joe. Ian and Henry have a blog called The Dukes of Lawrence. I like to read it sometimes. They live in Lawrence, Kansas. I noticed that they were really very well behaved. It was hard to watch both of them because one of them would go out the door and the other one wouldn't. It must be hard for Sarah to take care of both of them by herself because if she has to help Henry do something then Ian has to wait. I want to see them again someday.




6 comments:

The Dukes said...

You will definitely see them again someday!

It isn't always easy to watch them at the same time, but I think twins get used to waiting and turn taking earlier than singletons do. Did you know that was a word for people that weren't born at the same time as their sibling(s)?

Thank you so much for your hospitality, Abby, we enjoyed spending time with you and we'll do it again.

annes said...

Abby- I am wondering when you are going to come and visit us at school? I am anxiously awaiting your arrival for lunch someday.

Now What? said...

Hi Abby,

So glad you posted on you blog. I enjoyed reading about your visit with Henry and Ian. You even included a link to their blog. I did go to Henry and Ian blog and I found out that you took the pictures for your post. I am so impressed with your technology skills. You can do so much when I go back to school on September 8 I would like to share your blog with my students. My I have your permission to share you blog in my technology classes? When do you start school and will you continue to blog? I would like to have my students talk with you sometime maybe we could do this using Skype. I really think they would enjoy talking with you. Keep up the great writing work you are doing by blogging.

Mrs. Kay Burgess

Matt said...

Great post about your visit with my nephews! They are so much fun to be around!

Aunt Martha said...

Hi Abby:

It was neat that you got to meet Henry and Ian. I know their mother Sarah has commented on your blog several times.

It would be nice to meet a lot of the people who respond to your blog.

Keep up the good work!

Love,
Aunt Martha

Abby F. said...

@now what - Yes, you can share my blog with your classes but I am not sure if I want to Skype. I Skype with my grandparents but I am not sure if I want to Skype with people I don't know. Let me think about it for a little while.