Friday, July 17, 2009

I Went on a Trip to Ohio, West Virginia and Kentucky

First I went to Ohio to see my Uncle John, Aunt Wendy and my cousin Mara. I got to hold and feed Mara. I also got to play with Mara and push her in the stroller. The first day we were there we had kabobs for dinner. Then the second day we went to see lots of different animals. We saw herons, a turtle, fish, ducks and beavers. Mara likes to look at lights in the living room and chew on the edge of her pacifier.










Next we went to West Virginia to see Aunt Martha. It was my first long car trip. We saw her friend Polly and we ate lunch at Tammy's Restaurant. Aunt Martha has 8 cats. I got to see Buddy, Brownie, Lefty, Susie, Piglet, PJ and Fuzzy. I did not see Missy though.



Next we went to Lexington, Kentucky to see my Grandma and Grandpa. We went to make pottery and we went to the Kentucky Horse Park. I got to pet the horses. One horse drooled a lot because he ate clover in the field. Grandma and I learned to do Sudoku puzzles together.




We also got to see our friends Sadhna, Michael and Sitara while we were in Lexington. I had a lot of fun on this trip.

3 comments:

Aunt Martha said...

Hi Abby:

You are having a great summer!

I really like all the pictures of you with Mara.

I hope you can visit me again and maybe spend a little longer time here.

Maybe you will see Missy next time you come to visit.

I really enjoy reading your blog and I check every day to see if you have a new posting.

Love,
Aunt Martha

Anonymous said...

Hi Abby,

What a nice report on all your summer activities. We certainly had a great time while you were visiting us. You'll have to come back soon.

I especially enjoyed all the pictures of you and Mara together. We have two lovely granddaughters.

Next time you come, we'll have to get you to make lasagna for us - it looks good. (We can find gluten-free lasagna fixings.)

Love,
Grandma F

mrsdurff said...

You and Mara are very cute! Here is the bundle of joy in this household http://www.flickr.com/photos/28093697@N04/3707286406/