Sunday, April 5, 2009

What I Did Today

Today I helped do chores. I washed the sinks, vacuumed, refilled the soap dispensers, and swept the kitchen floor. After I helped with chores I played Peanuts with my Dad and Mom. Peanuts is a game where you need two decks of cards, each person gets one deck, and you put down five cards that are face up. Then you put 12 cards face down and turn one up on top of that pile. And that’s your Peanuts pile. You’re supposed to get rid of that pile before the other person does by playing them Ace to King in the same suit in the center or on your own five piles red black red black etc. The other person is doing the same thing. Whoever says Peanuts first wins but the way my family sometimes plays is whenever somebody calls out Peanuts, whoever has played the most cards in the middle wins.

1 comment:

Aunt Martha said...

Hi Abby:

I think I have played Peanuts before, but it was a long time ago. You will have to teach me that one again.

Thanks for playing Webkinz tonight with me. I had fun.

Have fun at school this week.

Love,
Aunt Martha