Friday, April 3, 2009

Orlando

I went to Orlando to see my Grandmother because she had a stroke in January. I also saw my Grandfather and Uncle Mike. We went to my Grandma’s CT scan on Monday. On Tuesday we went to Epcot for two hours and it was my Grandma’s first time since the stroke. She can do everything well but talk and remember. She talks okay but sometimes she doesn’t remember what she just said or uses the wrong words. She liked us visiting. She likes us to show her stuff and help her relearn some stuff. We went to a doctor appointment. It was her brain doctor. On the way home we went to the popcorn store and we went to a park. I really liked going to Orlando and seeing my Grandma, Grandpa and Uncle Mike.













2 comments:

mrsdurff said...

Looks like you had a GREAT time. Wish I got to go to Disney.............

Aunt Martha said...

Hi Abby:

I bet I would like the popcorn store! I eat popcorn almost every night after I get home from work. Some of my cats like popcorn too. Suzie, P.J., Piglet and Lefty all like popcorn.

I'm glad you had a good time in Florida.

Grandma and Grandpa F. and I got back from Ohio on Friday.

Love,
Aunt Martha